Roadmaster Towing Package - Up To 10,000 lbs - Coach With Air Brakes
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
This towing package is for a tow vehicle that has a total weight up to 10,000 pounds, and has a coach with air brakes.
This Package Includes:
RM-422 Roadmaster BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain Tow Bar 10,000 lb.
• One-person quick-connect and disconnect
At the towed vehicle…
Thanks to an exclusive, self-supporting quick-disconnect
system, one person can easily connect or disconnect the BlackHawk 2
All-Terrain in seconds. (These baseplates also make it extremely easy to
attach accessories such as the
Guardian™, Stowaway and the Tow Defender).
And at the motorhome…
Telescoping, independently-adjustable inner arms are easy to maneuver into position. Simply pin them in place and then drive your motorhome away and the arms automatically center and lock in place.
• The largest hook-up radius in the industry means you don’t waste time lining up your towed vehicle. You can’t say this about many things in life but connecting the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain is just like horseshoes — “close” is good enough!
• Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms for smooth, easy operation. Other tow bars have steel riding on steel.
• Patented storage latch
Simply fold the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain toward the motorhome and the storage latch will click, automatically locking it in place. When you’re ready to tow, just lift the tow bar up and press the storage latch to release the lock.
• Channel guides
The safety cables and power cord (not included) can both be routed through the built-in channel guides for protection against damage or dragging, and for a clean, uncluttered look. There’s no need to wrap the cables or the power cord around the tow bar every morning.
When you reach your destination, the BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain conveniently stores out of the way on the back of the motorhome.
• No ball mount to drag
The BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain mounts into a 2-inch receiver.
• Solid stainless steel inner arms
Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance. Stainless steel looks better, lasts longer and prevents corrosion that binds — ROADMASTER tow bars are the most rust-free in the industry.
• Full-length steel crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.• A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability. This finish exceeds all 500-hour salt spray, high-impact and extreme weather standards. In this process, charged particles of pigment are sprayed onto the surface of the tow bar, then baked at more than 400 degrees. The paint fuses to the metal. The result is a uniform, thick and extremely durable finish — three times stronger than solvent-based paint.
Roadmaster Baseplate - Vehicle Specific Applications
Roadmaster offers two styles of base plates, they are listed below. When booking you need to select the style of baseplate that you would like in options section above.
This style allows you to connect your tow bar directly to the baseplate, eliminating the need for a crossbar. This is our easiest system to connect and disconnect. If you are using a motorhome-mounted tow bar (except Sterling), this is the baseplate you should choose.
For a Sterling, Stowmaster, Tracker, Guardian Rock Shield, or Tow Defender part number 4700, use the Crossbar-Style shown below.
This style accommodates Roadmaster tow bars and accessories by utilizing the crossbar and/or quick-disconnect system as a mounting platform.
If you are using a Sterling or a car-mounted tow bar, you need this style of baseplate.
RM-9243-3 Towing Accessory Combo Kit
Contains 6 wire electrical cable, bulb and socket kit, 3-lock set, 4-diode kit and tow bar cover.
99251 SMI Stay-in-Play Duo Braking System
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov