113697B - Bluebird Actia Instrument Full Cluster Repair Service
Part# 113697B - You must ship us your cluster for repair.
Bluebird buses with this instrument cluster have an issue of jumping to millions of miles for no apparent reason. This issue is resolved using Part# ACTIAMILEAGECORRECTION
Please note that we have a 1-2 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.
Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your instrument cluster:
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs.
- Correction of the mileage back to the documented original miles.
- Please anticipate a 1-2 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- Bluebird Bus 2007 and newer, that have a cluster that looks like the picture displayed at the top of this product page.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov