US21 - UltraStop P32 Park Brake Pressure Switch Upgrade Kit
Click Image for Gallery
This kit Replaces GM Part Numbers:
- Green Switch (At Pump) GM# 15961566 - Also AC Delco# 15034355 (Rotten Green Switch)
- Grey Switch (At Actuator) GM# 10218778
- All P-Chassis 1996-2004 that use an automatic apply parking brake system with an electricly driven hydraulic pump.
- This kit comes with two replacement pressure switches that replace the two factory "High Failure" Pressure Switches.
- One is commonly known as the "Rotten Green Switch" that controls the pump.
- The other switch that is replaced is the Grey colored pressure switch at the actuator that controls the "Auto Park" light on the dash.
- These pressure switches included in the kit are rated at one million cycles of operation.
- These are a Lifetime replacement guarantee to the original purchaser.
- Easy installation and comes with instructions.
VIN Verification Service Item
This product allows for a VIN verification service.
- This is a service that we provide free of charge when a part is purchased.
- When you provide your VIN below we will personally verify your part selection by your VIN before shipment of your order.
- This helps ensure that this is the correct part for your vehicle.
- This is not an automatic VIN check, it is done by a parts specialist once order is placed.
- We can only VIN verify vehicles back to model year 1996, if older we can help but can't guarantee fitment.
- If you would like to have your part selection verified before purchase please call or email us.