104561M - Round Actia Main Instrument Cluster Repair Service
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
You must ship us your cluster for repair, we do not sell remanufactured clusters at this time.
Alpine Actia Instrument Cluster
This is repair for the Speedometer Gauge Only. See the related products for the other gauge repair options.
Please note that we have a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.Your account will be updated with the return tracking number when your cluster repair has been completed. The tracking number will be emailed to you.
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your instrument cluster:
- This rebuild is guaranteed to restore your faded or difficult to read odometer with a screen superior to the original. Your cluster will not require reprogramming.
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with upgraded panel screen
- Replacement of gauge stepper motor with new higher quality motor
- Replacement of the external clear lens
- Replacement of internal speaker
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motor
- We do not change the illumination color of the actual cluster itself. It will remain OEM.
- Please anticipate a 3-5 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active on UPS until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 3-5 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the UPS website. If there is no movement, then your cluster repair is still in process.
- Alpine Coach 2004-2008
- 2004-2007 Workhorse RDP - R20 Chassis
- Freightliner Coaches with Actia Clusters 2004-2007
- Some models of Blue Bird Bus
- Some models American Coach
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov