105297BR - Workhorse Actia Instrument Cluster Main Board Repair Service
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
- You are responsible for shipping us your cluster for repair.
- Please ensure your cluster is clean before sending it to us.
- Please note that we have a 2-3 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- This repair is only for issues that aren't covered in our standard repair service.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.
Ship Your Cluster To:
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
Not just a repair, but a permanent solution.
This rebuild is guaranteed to restore your faded or difficult to read odometer with a brand-new LCD panel vastly superior to the original. Your instrument cluster will retain the same vehicle mileage, as it is stored on a memory chip that is not disturbed in the rebuild.
Our Industrial Grade LCD Screen has an easy-to-read dark blue background contrasted with white text. We do not change the illumination color or backlight of the instrument cluster; it will remain OEM. Other repair services usually use the OEM replacement display which will fail again in short time. The reason for this is because the OEM display uses a flimsy bonded plastic ribbon. Our panels have an estimated lifespan of at least 30 years.
This quality repair service includes the following work performed to your Workhorse instrument cluster:
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before & after repairs
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with industrial rated panel
- Dark blue back light color for highest contrast and easy daytime/evening reading (odometer display only)
- Replacement of all gauge stepper motors with higher quality motors
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motors
- Any open recall campaigns on your cluster are performed at no additional cost to you.
- We Update your cluster to the latest software version based on your VIN. This cures the cluster randomly resetting during operation and an ABS light software issue.
- Please anticipate a 2-3 business day turnaround time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking number upon our receipt of your cluster. The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not become active until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 2-3 business days. To check the status of your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the shipper’s website. If the shipment hasn’t been scanned by the shipper yet, then your cluster repair is still in process.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov