US21 - UltraStop P32 Park Brake Pressure Switch Upgrade Kit
Click Image for Gallery
Order Shipment Notice:
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
This kit Replaces GM Part Numbers:
- Green Switch (At Pump) GM# 15961566 - Also AC Delco# 15034355 (Rotten Green Switch)
- Grey Switch (At Actuator) GM# 10218778
- All P-Chassis 1996-2004 that use an automatic apply parking brake system with an electricly driven hydraulic pump.
- This kit comes with two replacement pressure switches that replace the two factory "High Failure" Pressure Switches.
- One is commonly known as the "Rotten Green Switch" that controls the pump.
- The other switch that is replaced is the Grey colored pressure switch at the actuator that controls the "Auto Park" light on the dash.
- These pressure switches included in the kit are rated at one million cycles of operation.
- These are a Lifetime replacement guarantee to the original purchaser.
- Easy installation and comes with instructions.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov