US22 - UltraStop P32 Park Brake Pressure Switch Bushing & Relay Upgrade Kit
Click Image for Gallery
Order Shipment Notice:
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
- This kit comes with the pressure switches like the US21 kit.
- Also includes a handmade steel replacement bushing to replace the aluminum bushing the rotten green switch installs into on the pump assembly.
- Also includes brand new 70 amp relay. This relay should be replaced every 3 years to reduce the risk of failure.
This kit Replaces GM Part Numbers:
- Green Switch (At Pump) GM# 15961566 - Also AC Delco# 15034355 (Rotten Green Switch)
- Grey Switch (At Actuator) GM# 10218778
- All P-Chassis 1996-2003 that use an automatic apply parking brake system with an electrically driven hydraulic pump.
- This kit comes with two replacement pressure switches that replace the two factory "High Failure" Pressure Switches.
- One is commonly known as the "Rotten Green Switch" that controls the pump.
- The other switch that is replaced is the Grey colored pressure switch at the actuator that controls the "Auto Park" light on the dash.
- These pressure switches included in the kit are rated at one million cycles of operation.
- These have a Lifetime failure replacement guarantee to the original purchaser. (Part replacement only, no labor)
- Easy installation and comes with instructions.
- Includes a replacement handmade steel bushing to replace the aluminum bushing that the threads are prone to damage.
- Includes a Brand New replacement 70 Amp Relay that should be replaced every 3 to 5 Years as a maintenance item.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov