US22 - UltraStop P32 Park Brake Pressure Switch Bushing & Relay Upgrade Kit
- This kit comes with the pressure switches like the US21 kit.
- Also includes a handmade steel replacement bushing to replace the aluminum bushing the rotten green switch installs into on the pump assembly.
- Also includes brand new 70 amp relay. This relay should be replaced every 3 years to reduce the risk of failure.
This kit Replaces GM Part Numbers:
- Green Switch (At Pump) GM# 15961566 - Also AC Delco# 15034355 (Rotten Green Switch)
- Grey Switch (At Actuator) GM# 10218778
- All P-Chassis 1996-2003 that use an automatic apply parking brake system with an electrically driven hydraulic pump.
- This kit comes with two replacement pressure switches that replace the two factory "High Failure" Pressure Switches.
- One is commonly known as the "Rotten Green Switch" that controls the pump.
- The other switch that is replaced is the Grey colored pressure switch at the actuator that controls the "Auto Park" light on the dash.
- These pressure switches included in the kit are rated at one million cycles of operation.
- These are a Lifetime replacement guarantee to the original purchaser.
- Easy installation and comes with instructions.
- Includes a replacement handmade steel bushing to replace the aluminum bushing that the threads are prone to damage.
- Includes a Brand New replacement 70 Amp Relay that should be replaced every 3 to 5 Years as a maintenance item.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov