UltraPower GM / Workhorse 1998-2000 7.4L Vortec (454) Custom Tuning
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
If you will be sending us your ECM for reprogram you will need to select "Remove Core Charge"
We no longer offer core exchange tuning for the 1996-1997 model years due to PCM availability. We will only tune these model years if you send your fully functional PCM to us.
- 1998-2000 GM/Workhorse P32 with 7.4L Vortec Engine L29
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet and GMC Pickups and SUV’s with 7.4L Vortec Engine (L29) (May require Passkey and Crankshaft Relearn Procedure
The GM 7.4L UltraPower ECM has long been the ultimate performance modification you can make to your GM 7.4L powered RV or truck with the highest power gains on the market! Thousands of satisfied customers have reported fuel economy increases as well as less transmission downshifting because of the increased horsepower and torque. The UltraPower ECM performs very well on both stock engines and ones that have been upgraded with other modifications.
What sets us apart from the others? Most generic tuners only change very basic parameters within the computer, whereas UltraPower Tuning changes approximately 400 parameters including both engine AND transmission settings. That is the difference between cookie-cutter and custom!
While most tuners rely on “canned” tune files (not custom), our GM 7.4L Custom Tuned ECM is tailored specifically to YOUR vehicle. We require the VIN so that we can pull up your vehicle’s specific parameters and create a truly customized tune for your vehicle.
UltraPower 7.4L ECM Benefits:
- Gains of 40-45 HP and 45-50 lb-ft torque depending on existing upgrades
- Gains of 1/2 - 1 MPG
- Maintains speed and higher gears when climbing hills
- Disabling of emissions systems (for competition or off road use only)
- Custom tuned for modifications such as aftermarket camshafts, exhaust, air intake, tire size, gear ratio, etc. (Please list in order comments)
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov