64009 - Banks Power Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Kit For Diesel Pushers
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Part # 64009 - Banks Power Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Kit For Diesel Pushers
Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) is a very important gauge to have on any diesel engine, especially if modifications have been made to increase horsepower and torque. The Banks Power EGT Gauge Kit will accurately measure your exhaust gas temperatures up to 1500 Degrees Fahrenheit. This kit utilizes high quality components that are specific for use on motorhomes.
We recommend installing the Thermocouple Probe in the exhaust manifold pre-turbo. This location will provide the most accurate readings.
- Monitors exhaust gas temperature (EGT)
- Protects durability by eliminating safe-EGT-level guesswork
- Eliminates erroneous readings with ambient temperature compensation
- Accurate within 15 degree F at maximum operating temperatures
- 2000 degree F-rated, chromel-alumel thermocouple wire provides superior conductivity
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Illuminated 0-1500F full-sweep face
- Comes with probe & 55' lead wire
- Uses 1/4" NPT threaded fitting to secure the thermocouple.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov