Workhorse W24 Performance Package Stage 2
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
UltraPower Custom Programming for the GM 8.1L 496cu has long been the ultimate performance modification you can make to your Workhorse/Chevrolet RV or truck with the highest power gains on the market, at the best price. Thousands of satisfied customers have reported fuel economy increases along with the addition of the extra pulling power when tackling steep grades. Also, less downshifting will occur as a result of the increased power. UltraPower Custom Tuning works very well on both stock engines and ones that have been upgraded with Banks Power Systems. Banks even admits their handheld AutoMind only changes one parameter within the computer, whereas UltraPower changes approximately 400 parameters. That is the difference between cookie-cutter and custom.
We are now offering Allison Transmission tuning on model years 2001-2004 W-Series. The main change you will notice is the transmission will shift into overdrive below 50 MPH when under light throttle. We also demand more load before it will downshift when pulling hills which means less downshifting. Increased line pressures also helps prolong the life of the transmission and optimizes the shift points. If you select this option you will pay an additional $350.
These are the Mack-daddy of all spark plug wires! Never burn another wire again!
UltraPower Extreme Magnum Spark Plug Wires are patent protected because of the unique method of producing these wires which have extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque, fuel economy and a smoother running engine.
· Patented Solid Stainless Steel Core Spark Plug Wires with RF Eliminator
· The technology in these wires come straight from Nascar and is not available on the open market. They are made out of a patented zero OHM, solid core stainless steel wire wrapped by silver plated copper conductor wire and are outfitted with an RFI eliminator collar that guarantees no interference with radios.
· These wires eliminate the need for the GM factory metal heat shields.
· Wires are sleeved from top to bottom with high temperature fiberglass/acrylic socks that will withstand up to 1500
· These wires were engine dyno tested for 2500 hours under wide open throttle conditions and were the only wires that could hold up to those conditions. Even ceramic wires wouldn't last.
· Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock!
· Adds up to 15HP on Big Block GM engines.
· True Life-Time Lasting Wires, Life-Time Warranty!
Part# 41-101 - Iridium Spark Plug for 8.1L
Sold as a set of 8
One look at Banks TorqueTubes tells you how radically different they are from the stock exhaust manifolds. Constructed of heavy-wall, 400-series stainless steel, TorqueTubes have 1/2-inch-thick flanges that are welded on both sides and then machined perfectly flat (no gaskets needed). They never crack, leak or fail.
TorqueTubes tuned-length tubes produce a huge reserve of low-end torque that proves its worth on every steep grade and short onramp. Now your Workhorse climbs faster and stronger, without the transmission struggling between gears. The muscle to stay in higher gears longer not only stops annoying "shift happy" performance, it lessens the load on your engine and transmission. Here's power to reach freeway speed sooner for safe merging and passing.
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov